Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'd Hit That; With a Rock

Tuesdays.
I hate them.

Something about them being the day after the beginning of the week, and the day before the hump of the week. Also, they're so dull.
School was school. We're learning about solving linear equations, and the three ways; graphing, substitution, and elimination. We'll be going into quadratics soon, blah, blah, blah.
I swear, if math progresses steadily like this for the remainder of the year, I'm going to shoot my teacher in the face.
Metaphorically. I would wish no [serious] harm to befall my math teacher. He's pretty cool.
My homeroom teacher is better, though.
[MR. K FOH-EVAAAAAAAH!!!!123143$1!@#41!!!12#!@]
Ahem.

One of my best friends is apparently in an arranged marriage set for this summer.
Yeah, I know. What the fuuuuudge?!
She's apparently marrying a guy she find moderately tolerable, and is friends with him. She's not supposed to know who he is, though. I don't know how she found out.
Anyway, she's fifteen. No one should be marrying someone they don't love, and furthermore shouldn't be marrying anyone at the age of fifteen. For Christ's sake, she's not even old enough to have a driver's license! It's ridiculous. This is America!

Rant, rant, rant. Ranting is more fun when you're typing it.

In other, more recent news, Apparently I'm going to Millennium Park with my best friend, a large amount of her friends, and my boyfriend, on Friday. Well, I'm glad I have something to look forward to.

That wasn't very interesting. Moving on.

Ehhh, one of my guy friends is bi. I squealed quite loudly when he broke the news to me. His boyfriend isn't very attractive, unfortunately. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

I'm pretty much fumbling for things to say, now. I think I'm going to check out for today.

You dad is a kinky Jewish sex machine,

Jezz Fezz

No comments:

Post a Comment