Sunday, April 19, 2009

To Kill a Mockingbird

Just finished reading the book by Harper Lee. It's absolutely marvelous. My favorite character is Atticus, though Boo Radley comes in close second.

That's what I've spent my rainy Sunday on; finishing up a book that took me forever to get committed with. I found the beginning to be horribly dull, and it felt like it was just going to drag on...But it was worth sticking with it. I'm glad I read it before freshman year, because I would have been so bored through class while we clambered through it. Now I'll enjoy watching how uninterested other students are in it while I ace the quarter. Teehee.

Well, now I'm going to spend the remainder of the evening dominating the world on Facebook's World Domination application and listen to music. School tomorrow! Joy...

"Summer, and he watched his children's heart break. Autumn again, and Boo's children needed him." -Harper Lee, 'Mockingbird'

Jezz Fezz

No comments:

Post a Comment